Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day 29 : Regional books!

          Sorry for the late post! How weird it is! I'm writing this post after the challenge has ended and the winners declared! No, I didn't win! More on that later.

          Today's prompt honoured India in a way. We had to read books in our own mother-tongue! So, It was such a great day that participants took the extra effort to find books in their vernacular language and read it to their children! And I must say here, that, really, for reading a book and telling a story, language does not matter at all! I'm sure all the participants agree to it.

          And so, today, I will not list the books read. But I wish to say that books were read in Tamil, Urdu, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi and Kannada today. I hope I'm not missing any language!

          Tomorrow being the last day of the challenge, I'm a bit nervous that this is finally ending!
Till then,
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment