Tuesday 18 March 2014

Day 16 : I feel..

          I remember when my daughter couldn't express herself due to lack of speech and less emotional development and I used to fret over her for not understanding her. Add to it, that I used to get so impatient that eventually I used to scold her which resulted in more frustration and tears. Thankfully, those days are gone! Being a first-time mother, I may not have handled the situations tactfully. Slowly, when it started repeating itself, I would patiently calm myself first and then pay attention to my daughter!

          So, when Bubble Ink introduced this prompt I felt relieved to see so many books bang on the prompt. I wish I had read some books to Swara when she was smaller!

          Anyway, better late than never! I will start over just after completing this blog post!

  1. Baby happy baby sad
  2. Tell me something happy before I got to bed by Joyce Dunbar
  3. Have you seen this?
  4. Giraffes can't dance
  5. Piano notes from the book
  6. Are you my mother?
  7. Green eggs and ham
  8. Corduroy's Easter
  9. Siri's smile by R. Amarendran
  10. Malu bhalu by Kamala Bhasin
  11. The song of the scarecrow
  12. Bhakt Prahlad
  13. Mr. Happy, Mr. Uppity, Mr. Jelly, Mr. Worry, Mr. Greedy, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Rude from Mr. Men series
  14. Alibaba and forty thieves
  15. Grumpy bird by Jeremy Tankard
  16. A is amazing by Wendy Cooling
  17. Happy or sad? (making faces) by Caroline Davis
  18. Opposites in Tinga Tinga tales
  19. The snail and the whale by Julia Donaldson
  20. Night night little pookie by Sandra Boynton
  21. The rainbow fish
  22. The great race
  23. Magic vessels
  24. Each peach pear plum
  25. Roald Dahl's Esio trot
  26. A bond of love from NBT
  27. Brahma's butterfly
  28. The twits by Roald Dahl
  29. Rooster and the sun from Tulika
  30. Kantala and Paahuni (marathi)
  31. Nini's Sports day
  32. What is your name?
  33. Pepper watches too much TV
  34. Sam and the firefly by P. D. Eastman
  35. Mr. Brown can moo, can you?
  36. The Gruffalo's child
  37. Arthur goes on vacation by Mark Brown
  38. Shrinking Sam
  39. Pepper is jealous
  40. Pepper throws a tantrum
  41. The watermelon route
  42. Hug
  43. My truck is stuck
  44. Too much noise
  45. Bani from Pratham books
  46. Seesaw or sad story by Henrique Komatsu
  47. A very funny tale by Enid Blyton
  48. My many coloured days
  49. The true friendship moral stories
  50. Where, oh where is Huggle buggle bear? by Katherine Sully
  51. The noisy night monsters by Julia Seal
  52. Spot's first picnic by Eric Hill
  53. The bad-tempered ladybird by Eric Carle
  54. There's a wocket in my pocket
  55. Rhino bath
  56. The magic porridge pot
  57. Rabbit in the moon
  58. The complete set of Pepper - 48 books
  59. I'm not scared - Scholastic reader 1 by Hans Wilhelm
  60. Where's Gola's home? from Tulika
As for us, we read the last two of the list!
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment